Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Stardom Achieved!!!


Yes, I've been awarded the Turquoise Star- the honor bestowed by E-bay when a user achieves a feedback rating of 100. Now when I sell anything a turquoise star will show beside my username (see chart below for the rocky road yet ahead).
It's difficult not to gloat. They just emailed me a special certificate to display, wished me success while I continue to shoot for the stars, and stated they would be cheering me on.
I'm really at a loss for words right now but would like to thank all of those who have made this possible: my Mom and Dad, my closest friends, girls I've recently dated, the guy up the street who said "have a good one", and the Baby Jesus.
I promise you all I will remember who gave me my start, and remain unchanged by success.
In case you couldn't see this big day coming, go to my profile and click on the foreboding audio clip.


Stars are awarded to eBay members for achieving 10 or more feedback points. Here's what the different stars mean:

Yellow Star (1st star) = 10 to 49 points
Blue Star (1st star) = 50 to 99 points
Turquoise Star (1st star) = 100 to 499 points
Purple Star (1st star) = 500 to 999 points
Red Star (1st star) = 1,000 to 4,999 points
Green Star (1st star) = 5,000 to 9,999 points
Yellow Shooting Star (1st star) = 10,000 to 24,999 points
Turquoise Shooting Star (1st star) = 25,000 to 49,999 points
Purple Shooting Star (1st star) = 50,000 to 99,999 points
Red Shooting Star (1st star) = 100,000 or higher




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea bitch, I just made green! Oh, wait, that's yellow. Congrats' mang!
-the lesser of two Evels